PHPControls is an object-oriented PHP framework for building interractive Web User Interfaces. Outputs valid HTML/JS using Semantic UI CSS Framework.
- 10+ Components (CRUD, Grid, Form, Menu, Paginator and many more)
- 2 HTML Layouts (Admin layout, Centered layout)
- 5+ Automated Form Field types (Calendar, Money, Drop-downs)
- Full integration with jQuery and various plug-ins.
- Will work with your existing database (SQL, NoSQL or RestAPI)
- Super extensible
With PHPControls UI you can be used to render individual component or produce entire interface and can be integrated with all major PHP Full-Stack frameworks.
Classes that extend from
View are called phpctrl and inherit abilities to render themselves (see Render Tree)
Some Controls serve as a foundation of entire set of other Controls. A lot of qualities implemented by a core component is inherited by its descendants.
Simple Controls exist for the purpose of abstraction and creating a decent interface which you can rely on when programming your PHP application with PHPControls. In some cases it may make sense to rely on HTML templates for the simple elements such as Icons, but when you are working with dynamic and generic Controls quite often you need to abstract HTML yet let the user have decent control over even the small elements.